When you set up a Widget (or edit a Widget's settings), you can turn the Require Approval for Bubble Member Submissions setting to "ON" and only media approved by an Account Admin or Content Manager will publish to the player.
Articles in this section
- What is a Widget?
- How do I create a Widget?
- Does a widget have any Content Management controls?
- Burst Video Widget is not displaying on my site after I add the embed code
- How do I add pre-roll ads to my videos?
- Can I reorder the videos in a Widget?
- How do I restrict the publishing of media to my website/Widget?
- Can I customize the size of the video player widget?
- How do I customize the layout of my Widget?
- Can I select multiple ad campaigns for a single Widget?