We have not seen this happen very often, but in some instances certain Content Management Systems (CMS) will insert additional characters into our Widget code. This will generally cause issues and may not display the video widget correctly or even at all. One way to check this is to paste the Burst Widget code into a document and then review/compare the code that has been inserted into the HTML on your site. If your system has inserted additional characters, then you can remove them and it should solve the problem. If you still are having issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you.
Articles in this section
- What is a Widget?
- How do I create a Widget?
- Does a widget have any Content Management controls?
- Burst Video Widget is not displaying on my site after I add the embed code
- How do I add pre-roll ads to my videos?
- Can I reorder the videos in a Widget?
- How do I restrict the publishing of media to my website/Widget?
- Can I customize the size of the video player widget?
- How do I customize the layout of my Widget?
- Can I select multiple ad campaigns for a single Widget?